Monday, December 4, 2017

New Blog..........................

Soooooooo
I am posting on this blog because I feel the need to blog!
I love SL! its my escape from everything that's going on in my
RL......................
On this blog I used to write about my relationship with Anthony
We are not together any more! and its been 7 years 
Sooooo
This blog its for me to blog about my SL life...
The outfits I wear and the designers! 
Also about the mesh head ands skin appliers
So in my first entry I will talk about what I have on and how I like it!
I like this outfit because its really sexy
I wonder how the designers make these outfits!
I wish I can do something like this
Maybe later 😆
The head I am wearing its from Catwa bento and its call Catya 
with the shape that I made. 😇
Here its the list of the outfit I'm wearing
Sweet Thing Amalthea Graves
Sweet Thing Amaltea Sleeves
*Mc* Adord Pasties and Teddy
#foxy Vixen Hair
Catwa bento head Catya

I will add links to the things on my new post. Not this one
Feel free to ask if you are interested on something on this list

No comments: